Elise is committed to providing an excellent service to her clients. She has a calm and approachable working style and is driven by the challenge of assisting each and every individual client with their goals.
Elise has a broad experience covering all aspects of commercial property work, with a particular focus on landlord and tenant and acquisitions and disposals. Elise also provides support on corporate restructures and refinancing deals with a real estate element and works closely with Administrators, Trustees in Bankruptcy and Liquidators on transactional insolvency matters. Elise also advises landowners in relation to option agreements and overage provisions.
Elise is a triple Olympian with two Olympic Bronze medals for rowing (Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008) and having retired from competing now simply cycles 30 miles to work from Barnham to Horsham (the train being “too slow”). Elise trained in a City law firm, plays Double Bass, has two small children, one lovely husband and an excitable spotty dog.
Key Work Highlights
- Advising a charity with the sale of a prominent retail property for £3.5 million;
- Advising the shareholders of A J Mobility on an MBO backed by WestBridge Capital (property elements);
- Advice on a lease of a new headquarter premises for a leading charity in Belgravia, London;
- Advising Trustees in relation to management of a large multi-let estate in West Sussex;
- Sale of residential properties for Trustees in Bankruptcy;
- Advice on the management of a large portfolio of retail properties situated in London and the South East.