I undertake a variety of commercial real estate work. In particular, I act for property developers and housing associations on site acquisitions and disposals as well as related planning and infrastructure matters.
I also act in the sale and purchase of businesses in the healthcare sector, predominantly pharmacy.
Key Work Highlights
- Working on the acquisition of a development site involving two transfers of part, an inter-company sub-sale, an inter-company loan and funding from three separate funders, linked to the sale of a second development site with a sale price of £6m.
- Assisting with a retirement sale of the shares in a company which owned three retail pharmacies for a sale price of in excess of £2.5m, with an additional £2m of cash in the business.
- Assisting with the finance of part of a large development and regeneration in London, where our client provided finance in the sum of £2.5m, including all property due diligence and negotiation of security documents.
- Dealing with the finance of a new development for community use in Leicester in the sum of £2.3m.
- Assisting with the refinance of a well-established and long-standing local business in the sum of nearly £6m, including the release of historic assigned security and all property matters.