Holly is a shining example of what makes PDT different. Proactive, engaging and bright, she has a thirst for learning and a drive for improvement meaning she goes that extra step which makes a big difference to a client.
Holly acts in the sale and purchase of business in the healthcare sector, and also deals with all associated real estate matters, which include lease assignments, new leases and freehold commercial property acquisitions. Holly also deals with secured lending matters, acting for banks on her healthcare transactions, but also in the charitable and ABL sectors. Holly works more generally in the team too, assisting on various commercial property matters including lease work and on deals in the residential development sector.
A self-confessed lover of the ‘to do list’ and her daily planner (which she couldn’t live without!) Holly is organised inside and outside of work. In July 2019 Holly was elected to the Law Society Council for a four year term as Council Member for Outer Sussex, representing members of the legal profession across the south coast from Hastings to Chichester.
Holly also runs a networking and marketing forum internally for female fee earners and the PDT Future Leaders group.
Outside of work Holly is a keen reader and is currently writing a novel.
Key Work Highlights
- Working on the acquisition of a development site involving two transfers of part, an inter-company sub-sale, an inter-company loan and funding from three separate funders, linked to the sale of a second development site with a sale price of £6m.
- Assisting with a retirement sale of the shares in a company which owned three retail pharmacies for a sale price of in excess of £2.5m, with an additional £2m of cash in the business.
- Assisting with the finance of part of a large development and regeneration in London, where our client provided funding in the sum of £2.5m. Holly’s work included dealing with the property due diligence and negotiation of security documents.
- Dealing with the finance of a new development for community use in Leicester in the sum of £2.3m.
- Assisting with the refinance of a well-established and long-standing local business in the sum of nearly £6m, including the release of historic assigned security and all property matters.