A Senior Associate in the Corporate team, Mark acts for clients on a broad range of corporate deals and commercial matters.
Mark specialises in corporate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, management buyouts, private equity and commercial contracts, with experience in manufacturing, distribution and supply agreements, and sector specialisms in food and media.
Mark has a knack of transforming even the most complex of legal jargon into clear and practical advice. He is easy to deal with and has a calm and reassuring presence for his clients.
He is at his happiest being a father to two energetic girls, but occasionally finds time to relax with a good glass of wine.
Key Work Highlights
- Investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited.
- Sale of Atomwide Limited to AIM listed AdEPT Telecom Plc.
- Acting for management and Mobeus Equity Partners on management buyout of Factor 21 Limited.
- Sale of Plastique Group Limited to NYSE listed ESCO Technologies Inc.
- Sale of A J Mobility to management backed by WestBridge Capital