Noel is a Partner and Head of our Corporate and Commercial Services teams. In addition to his corporate practice, Noel is widely recognised as an expert in receivables finance and co-edits the authoritative text on the subject, Salinger on Factoring.
Noel’s approach is friendly and collaborative. He sees his job as delivering what the client wants as successfully, quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Noel takes great pride in the quality of the work undertaken at PDT. Above all else, he wants clients to enjoy the experience of working with PDT and value the contribution we make to their businesses.
Noel is a keen golfer and, in his spare time, can be found either on the golf course or, as he’s not the type to shy away from the limelight, on stage, being an active member of a local amateur dramatics group. He has two teenage children, an understanding wife and a poodle called Daisy.
Key Work Highlights
- Buy-out of Autologic to Isis Equity Partners (now Livingbridge)
- Sale of Amicus Commercial Finance to Investec Bank plc
- Sale of Atlantic Foods to Flagship Food Group
- Sale of Flagship Europe Limited to OSI Group
- Investment by BGF in Anstey Horne Limited