Rebecca is a Partner in our Corporate team. She is a highly experienced corporate finance lawyer and is known for her pragmatic approach and her ability to get things done. Clients regularly comment on how quickly Rebecca is able to deal with complex issues and provide balanced and considered guidance.
Rebecca acts for a wide range of clients in sectors including media, food, technology and engineering. Her work spans acquisitions and mergers, management buy-outs and buy-ins, investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and refinancing. She also advises clients on commercial contracts and share structures.
Rebecca enjoys skiing, scuba diving and spending time with her family.
Dealmakers - Corporate Lawyer of the Year 2022
After being shortlisted for a number of years, Rebecca was awarded Corporate Lawyer of the Year at the South-East Dealmakers awards 2022. "Rebecca deserves this accolade. She works tremendously hard and in the last year completed more than 20 deals and, in one two week period, completed three deals with a value in excess of £89m! She is always so calm and measured, and incredibly well organised, that it’s no surprise clients love working with her. Well done, Rebecca, we’re all delighted for you" Noel Ruddy, Head of Corporate
The Legal 500 - Recommended Lawyer
Rebecca is ranked as a Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 for her corporate and commercial practice from 2018 - 2022. "Rebecca Glazebrook is a detail-focused partner who will fight tooth and nail for her clients." The Legal 500: Recommended Lawyer 2022: Corporate and Commercial
Chambers UK - Ranked as Top Legal Professional
Rebecca is ranked as a Top UK Legal Professional in the prestigious Chambers UK listings for her Corporate / M&A practice in 2019 - 2022. "Rebecca Glazebrook maintains a strong practice with a particular emphasis on corporate finance matters. Her broad sector expertise includes deals in the media and technology spaces. Her knowledge, understanding and ability to communicate effectively in simple terms is fantastic." Chambers UK: Top UK Legal Professional 2022: Corporate / M&A
Key Work Highlights
- Sale of Arden Grange Pet Foods to AlphaPet UK Venture Limited
- Sale of Esoteric Limited to Mitie Security Limited
- The investment by Business Growth Fund in AD Williams
- Sale of Regency Factors and Regency Trade Finance to Cubitt Trade Holdings LLC
- Advises management on the investment by Rubicon Partners in Bamboo Distribution Limited
- Management on the investment by Phoenix Equity Partners in Setfords
- Sale of Advantedge Commercial Finance to eCapital Corp
- Sale of Southwood Research to ProPharma
- The merger of Complimed with Pharmalex
- The Management Buy Out of The Specialist Works
- Sale of Starkstrom Group Limited to AIM listed Progility Plc
- Investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited