Rebecca is a Partner in our Corporate team. She is a highly experienced corporate finance lawyer and is known for her pragmatic approach and her ability to get things done. Clients regularly comment on how quickly Rebecca is able to deal with complex issues and provide balanced and considered guidance.
Rebecca has been shortlisted as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in the South-East Dealmakers Awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019. She is also ranked as a recommended lawyer in The Legal 500, 2020 and an expert in her field in the prestigious and highly regarded Chambers and Partners Listings for 2020 and 2019.
"Rebecca Glazebrook draws wide praise for her corporate law practice, earning recognition for her track record in assisting clients with M&A deals, MBO transactions and wider private equity matters. An impressed client says: "She combines great attention to detail and great legal knowledge with the ability to translate legal detail into actionable advice that my team and I can understand."
Chambers and Partners 2020
"Rebecca Glazebrook is a detail-focused partner who will fight tooth and nail for her clients."
The Legal 500, Corporate and Commercial, 2020
Rebecca acts for a wide range of clients in sectors including media, food, technology and engineering. Her work spans acquisitions and mergers, management buy-outs and buy-ins, investments, joint ventures, reorganisations and refinancing. She also advises clients on commercial contracts and share structures.
Rebecca enjoys skiing, scuba diving and spending time with her family.
Key Work Highlights
- Sale of Southwood Research to ProPharma
- The merger of Complimed with Pharmalex
- The Management Buy Out of The Specialist Works
- Sale of Starkstrom Group Limited to AIM listed Progility Plc
- Investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited
· Sale of Southwood Research to ProPharma
· The merger of Complimed with Pharmalex
· The Management Buy Out of The Specialist Works
· Sale of Starkstrom Group Limited to AIM listed Progility Plc
· Investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited.