Rosie is an Associate in our Corporate team. She is a firm believer in the importance of providing clear communication and delivering a pro-active and practical approach to law. Rosie’s clients appreciate her professional, efficient and calm nature, as well as her ready sense of humour.
Rosie enjoys the buzz of working in highly pressured circumstances and leads and supports teams on a wide range of corporate transactions, including company acquisitions, disposals and investments. She has particular expertise in the financial aspects of corporate law, including matters of banking and security.
Rosie also undertakes non-transactional work for private limited companies, charities and individuals, advising on incorporations, commercial contracts and general corporate matters.
In her spare time, Rosie loves spending time outdoors, participating in a range of challenges from hiking to Everest Base Camp to running half marathons. She is a keen photographer and enjoys cooking for family and friends.
Key Work Highlights
- Acquisition of 360 Perspectives by Yomdel Limited
- Sale of ICA Digital to Automated Group Systems Limited
- The Specialist Works on its purchase of Pace Media
- The management buy-out of CCS Group Holdings Limited
- Flagship Food Group on its purchase of the Calder Foods group of companies