A Solicitor in our Corporate team, Sian advises lenders and financiers on asset based lending matters and is a member of the corporate transactional team, assisting on a variety of matters including acquisitions and sales, re-structures and shareholder agreements. She also acts for insolvency practitioners in relation to non-contentious corporate insolvency matters.
Highly motivated, calm and approachable, she can efficiently take responsibility for a client’s matter and make difficult processes understandable, with clear and concise advice and guidance.
Sian is the founder of the PDT Future Leaders group, which is made up of trainees newly-qualified and junior lawyers at the firm. The group hosts seminars for local young professionals and meets every 6 weeks to work on projects which ensure the firm continues to be a modern, exciting and innovative place to work.
Outside of work you can find Sian eating out, catching up with friends and walking her cocker spaniel, Fergus.
Key Work Highlights
- Acting for management of Geotech Soil Stabilisation Limited on an investment by Mobeus Equity Partners
- Sale of Atomwide Limited to AIM listed AdEPT Telecom Plc
- Acting for Business Growth Fund and management on sale of Plastique Group Limited to NYSE listed ESCO Technologies Inc
- Assisting a multi-national airline with contract reviews
- Advising the shareholders of A J Mobility on an MBO backed by WestBridge Capital